Monday, April 14, 2014

Best Cult Classics

Best Cult Classics Ever!
I took a poll on FaceBook and here is the list of what you think are the best cult classic movies ever!
The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai
Across the 8th Dimension
The Fly
Transylvania 6-5000 (I’ve had a serious crush on Jeff Goldblum for a very long time)
Attack of the Killer Tomatoes
Rocky Horror Picture Show
Anaconda
Barbarella
THX 1138
Carrie
The Thing
The Last Starfighter
Forbidden Zone
Godzilla
Night of the Comet
Wizards
Mars Attacks
Dune
Silent Running
Time Bandits
Bladerunner
The Blob
Red Dawn
Harold and Maude
Big Trouble in Little China
Sixteen Candles
The Breakfast Club
Caveman
Airplane
My Stepmother is an Alien
Princess Bride
Monty Python and the Holy Grail
My Neighbor TotoroMothra

Do you have some favorites that are not on this list? I'd love to hear from you.
Posted by Deborah McTiernan
Author of Lilly Noble & Actual Magic
Paranormal books for teenagers

No comments:

Post a Comment